[Xen-devel] Xen Project Developer Summit Schedule Available

Dear Community member,

the schedule for the Xen Project Developer Summit is finally available at: http://xendevelopersummit2013.sched.org/ ... the event websites will be updated shortly. Do register at http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/xen-project-developer-summit/attend/register and book your hotel rooms as soon as you can! Xen Dev Summit is already half sold out!

Hotels:
We added another room block at the Crowne Plaza and added other options to http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/xen-project-developer-summit/attend/hoteltravel. For example the Sheraton has still rooms at good pre-paid rates: the info is also on the website.

BoFs:
We do still have a number of BoF slots available in the schedule. BoFs are small discussion groups for specific topics. If you do want a BoF, please send me an e-mail with a BoF title, a short description and your name and a short bio. BoF organizers will get 3-5 minutes (depending on the number of BoFs a day) in the  BoF announcement slot after lunch to pitch for their BoF - no slides are allowed for the pitch.

Xen Project Developer Meeting:
Also, if you want to attend the Developer Meeting before the summit, see http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Developer_Meeting_XS13 ... I have talked to the organizers of the KVM Forum last week, who are holding a Hackathon at the same time as the Dev meeting takes place. We are trying to get both events co-located (rooms next to each other), such that if QEMU related topics are discussed at the Developer Meeting, you can walk over to the Hackathon and pull the relevant people. I will confirm later, whether we managed to co-locate rooms.

Hope to see you at the event

Best Regards
Lars