Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.1-testing test] 19800: regressions - trouble: broken/fail/pass

On Wed, 2013-09-25 at 16:31 +0100, xen.org wrote:
> flight 19800 xen-4.1-testing real [real]
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/19800/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  build-armhf-pvops             4 kernel-build             running
> [st=running!]
>  test-amd64-amd64-pair        16 guest-start               fail REGR. vs.
> 19177
>  test-i386-i386-pair          16 guest-start               fail REGR. vs.
> 19177
>  test-amd64-i386-pair         16 guest-start               fail REGR. vs.
> 19177

A test framework screw up meant these were using xl not xm by mistake
(this is 4.1, so xm should be used). I've pushed a fix to osstest's own
staging tree, hopefully it will be tested overnight and then used to
retest 4.1-testing!

The fact that arm builds were attempted on this tree is a related issue,
which resulted in me killing that particular job as you can see above
too. That should be fixed by the same harness change.

Ian.