Re: [Xen-devel] Problems in starting up domU with Xen-ARM (on Cortex-A15 Fast Models)

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 6:39 PM, XiaoGuang Wang <xjtuwxg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
>> If you don't have Xen device drivers in Dom0 the toolstack will not
>> work. The error messages are clear enough.
>
> Sorry Wei, I think I don't catch what you mean. So is my Dom0 linux kernel
> config wrong, so that the dom0 kernel don't have Xen device drivers? I
> compile the dom0 kernel with this config file:
> http://xenbits.xen.org/people/sstabellini/config

If you're using this config I don't think you can see those "device
not found" errors in your first mail.

Check what you have in /dev/xen/*. I think you need at least evtchn
and privcmd to make xenstored work.

Wei.