Re: [Xen-devel] [xen] double fault: 0000 [#1] PREEMPT SMP DEBUG_PAGEALLOC

On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 11:29:25PM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> However, due to the problems with x86, that's fallen on its head and I
> have no solution to get better debugging out which works across all
> architectures.  I'm stumpted by this.

The final attempt at trying to sort this may be to try allocating
a struct at release time to contain a pointer to the kobject and
the delayed work queue, and maybe a stack trace.  The thing I worry
about is whether we can allocate memory at that point.  GFP_ATOMIC
maybe?  Should be a small enough structure that it shouldn't eat
too much into the reserved pools.

I won't be coding it up tonight though!