Re: [Xen-devel] Problems when using latest git tree to boot xen on OMAP5

On Oct 7, 2013, at 11:44 PM, Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 10/07/2013 04:28 PM, Chen Baozi wrote:
>

>> addr2line would lead to __raw_readl() in arch/arm/include/asm/io.h. So
>> it doesn't that useful.
>
> Ah right ... but __raw_readl is usually inlined so you can use objdump
> and find the instruction. After that, if you go a bit above you can find
> the caller name.

It is called by omap_hwmod_read(). And it is mostly like to be called
ultimately by omap_device_build_from_dt in _omap_device_notifier_call.

I guess it might relate to the OCP platform bus initialization and
hard coded "omap_hwmod" information. But I can't point out the exact
calling stack of omap_hwmod_read sadly...

Cheers,

Baozi