Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.3.1-rc1 has been tagged

>>> On 14.10.13 at 13:37, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> we should consider Test Days for 4.3.1. But we can only do this if there
> is more clarity on dates

Dates for what? When RCs or the release would happen? That was
particularly difficult this time due to IanJ's vacation, yet us wanting
to move things forward. We're about to cut RC2, and I'm hoping to
do the final release before the summit (or if not then right after).

Jan