[Xen-devel] Putting together an Agenda for the Xen Project Developer meeting next week

  • To: "xen-devel (xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:18:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:19:18 +0000

Hi all,

we should put together an agenda for next week’s developer meeting. Can attendees please reply to this thread and propose agenda items? Also note that I will not be able to chair the meeting as my LinuxCon talk clashes with the meeting: George volunteered to chair the meeting do so.

Also note that we will be moving the meeting such that it is co-located with the KVM Forum Hackathon. Anthony Liguori wants to rename the Hackathon to Xen-KVM Hackathon, which I have no problem with. There will be an open invitation for Xen folks to participate and vice versa. This should allow some intermingling and also allow you to pull in people into Dev Meeting discussions from the Hackathon depending on topic (e.g. anything QEMU, virtio, …). I am waiting for final room details from the Linux Foundation and will update http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Developer_Meeting_XS13 when I have the final details

Regards

Lars