Re: [Xen-devel] Fwd: DilOS 1.3.4 has been release

Hi Konrad, All,

about illumos based ZFS patch for libfsimage (part of pygrub)
it is based on xen-unstable, but i have no Linux based build env for builds and
checks and I'd like if someone else can test it on Linux and post to upstream.

P.S. solaris 11.0 work well as PV guest (without pygrub), but solaris 11.1 have
issues :)
Maybe some Oracle experts here can try to resolve this problem - with pygrub
and PV guest ? :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Kozhukhov