Re: [Xen-devel] xend with XenAPI in stackless python-2.7

On Fri, 2013-11-01 at 11:14 -0700, Eric Camachat wrote:
> I just want integrate VMs state into our management interface that
> written by python.
>
> It did work before, but looks doesn't make sense as you mentioned.
>

> Basically, I want XenAP.py can be used to get VMs information.

This list deals with the development of the core Xen hypervisor. For
questions about xapi/XenServer/XCP/XenAPI etc you will most likely have
better luck and be on topic with the lists at www.xenserver.org or the
xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx one.

Ian.