Re: [Xen-devel] Issue with ARM: Network doesn't work in the guest

On Wed, 30 Oct 2013, mail fetch wrote:
> 2013/10/29, mail fetch <fetchmail.0104@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just saw a know bug from wiki that network doesn't work in guest in
> > arndale board :
> >
> > Network doesn't work in the guest
> >
> > Contact: julien.grall@xxxxxxxxxx
> > plugged
> >
> > What's the latest status?
> >
> > best regards
> > Mail
> >

> Any comments?

Sorry for the late reply. Usually we respond pretty quickly but you
caught us between Xen Developer Summit and Linaro Connect: most Xen
hackers were traveling. In fact Julien Grall is still AFK and he
is the one that knows the answer.

I think that the 1:1 workaround in dom0 (that is having pseudo-physical
addresses == physical addresses for dom0) should fix it. Give a look at

xen/arch/arm/platforms/exynos5.c:exynos5_quirks.