Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 development update: Feature freeze has started

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This information will be mirrored on the Xen 4.4 Roadmap wiki page:
 http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Roadmap/4.4

It's been over a month since the last mail, so I expect there are a
number of updates -- please take a look through.

I've tried to put the "big-ticket" items I think close to being done
before the code freeze near the top.  I've moved "clean-ups" and
big-ticket items which have missed the feature freeze lower, to be a
bit out of the way.  This is not meant to be a declaratory judgement
-- if you think your feature is in the wrong place (for example,
because you in fact posted a series before the feature freeze on 18
October), then please let me know.

= Timeline =

Here is our current timeline based on a 6-month release:

* Feature freeze: 18 October 2013 <== WE ARE HERE
* Code freezing point: 18 November 2013 (Note date change)
* First RC: 6 December 2013
* Release: 21 January 2014

Last updated: 11 November 2016

* libxl support for Remus
   @shriram
   status: memory checkpointing - done.
           network buffering - patches posted.
           disk replication support using DRBD - TODO

FWIW, I posted the updated patches yesterday.
As well as patches to make the domain suspend call asynchronous.

Thanks
shriram