Re: [Xen-devel] using mapped vcpu_runstate_info in hvm guest

  • To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:29:55 +0100
  • Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:30:11 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: s=s1536a; d=ts.fujitsu.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRSScore:X-IronPort-AV:Received:X-IronPort-AV: Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:User-Agent: MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=OP7U+day1irJzeJFuJWVAGcyAFaE4OFCVO8kwneBYq/fIR2bKiDSolmz zummgSyUBBAQbdJD2zMGla14J7vzk85XX/LN7eG1dm32x3rD+t3jMavNI UnqiqAKnD4jQT6QfJ3U7294aLuS7miwiKD5aIhf3MkukJxzxYN4e0cE6I FkYaYLQZfmvYVoUiQfZ5z3PjDAryH3I3QxnhZ4nWFKYqr4ob4ejuKUbBd u3el9dd0T4QIxrf9WeWR1C6RAVTd8;