Re: [Xen-devel] Xen for real-time/embedded/automotive

BTW, there's another thread going on, related to this topic here:

http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-11/msg03004.html

(Lars started it by sharing his notes from the "Seeding a Xen +
Android / Embedded ecosystem" BoF session we had at the Xen Developer
Summit in Edinburgh)