Re: [Xen-devel] XSA-60 - how to get back to a sane state

>>> On 03.12.13 at 04:06, "Liu, Jinsong" <jinsong.liu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I also vote option 2, but only revert 86d60e85, keeping 62652c00 (wbinvd at
> vmx_ctxt_switch_to) since it's used to avoid being polluted when vcpu migrate
> to another cpu.

Please explain this in more detail. Both Andrew and I are concerned
about this extra, but pretty pointless (without being done so too in
other cases) wbinvd(). In particular you'd have to explain what its
counterpart was in the code prior to your four patch XSA-60 series.

Jan