Re: [Xen-devel] pvgrub2 is merged

Il 03/12/2013 11:33, Vladimir 'Ï-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko ha scritto:
On 03.12.2013 11:31, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
If you need more tests/informations tell me and I'll post them.
I've already asked you for exact kernel that I can download (and SHA512
to check it's the same one) and got only vague response

Thanks for reply.
The actual kernel used is from this package:
http://packages.debian.org/sid/linux-image-3.11-2-amd64

I already checked kernel's files integrity with md5 (using the debian package's md5sums file and is correct). Same domU with pygrub with manual and minimal grub.cfg configuration and it boots correctly, but with pvgrub2 and grub.cfg created automatically (see attachment of previous mail) it doesn't boot.

Thanks for any reply.