[Xen-devel] Best board for ARM ?

Hi all.

Our company (Evidence Srl) is going to investigate the use of Xen to run concurrently Linux and a RTOS on a ARM device.
In particular, the RTOS will be Erika Enterprise (
http://erika.tuxfamily.org), our open-source RTOS.
In the long term, we also plan to investigate and test possible solutions for real-time capabilities on top of Xen.

We have seen at
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions#Hardware the whole list of supported boards.

Our question at this point is: which is the most tested and recommended ARM platform among the ones listed ?

Many thanks and best regards,

            Claudio Scordino

--
Evidence Srl