Re: [Xen-devel] Questions / Comments about hard / soft affinity in Credit 2

You know that you sent 3 copies of this message in a time span of 20
minutes, don't you? :-)

That is not ideal for mailing list like xen-devel (but I think that is
valid for mailing lists in general).

Anyway... let me sort out a couple of stuff, and then I'll reply to the
technical arguments.

Dario