Re: [Xen-devel] Developer Dashboards for Xen Project sub-projects (need input)

On 27/11/2013 01:57, Dario Faggioli wrote:

We can do similar things for XAPI and Mirage.

So what I am looking for is
a) a discussion on the list on what might be useful, and
b) a number of volunteers (ideally one per project) who will work with
me and the vendor getting this off the ground

Can we have some more info (if you have them yourself) on what it is
that the volunteers would need to do?
I did some more work with the vendor and I think at this stage we should just go for the standard package per sub-project. What I was originally looking for was to really figure out whether for example the review process is well defined enough to maybe do some automated analysis. But we can always do this later.

Lars