[Xen-devel] paravirt driver development

Hi xen-devel,

I am currently developing an experimental operating system, and I would like to target Xen paravirtualization as a first "hardware" target. I googled a bit and I can't seem to find specifications or a manual for driver authorship targeting paravirt. Is there such a resource? For now all I need to know is how to handle I/O done with a keyboard and console (TTY).

Best regards,

Carl Patenaude Poulin
McGill University