[Xen-devel] Xen booth at FOSDEM : invitation to community members to help man the booth, show demos, have your hand-outs there, etc.

Hi all,

I was just informed by the FOSDEM organizers. I wanted to invite community members (as well as vendors who do open source stuff and didn't get a booth) to help man the booth, show demos, have your hand-outs/swag there, etc.

If you are interested, please
a) Sign up to http://lists.xenproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/publicity or send a mail to publicity-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line, where we will be discussing details
b) respond to this thread on what you may want to

Best Regards
Lars