Re: [Xen-devel] [Spice-devel] Vdagent not working on xen linux hvm DomUs

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 05:01:58PM +0100, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
[...]
> Thanks for your reply.
> About kernel msi regression I'll do other tests.
> Could it be useful to try this patch:
> https://bugzilla.kernel.org/attachment.cgi?id=113791
> or is it totally unrelated?

Not sure. You would probably need to check if the kernel version you
used already has that patch.

IIRC, you said e1000 worked without pci=nomsi. And, if I remember
correctly, e1000 uses MSI by default. So it is hard to tell what is
broken. After all so many different components, so many different
versions of different components are involved.

Wei.