[Xen-devel] Outstanding Coverity patches

Hello,

Following the reasonable complaint that "all of these Coverity fixes are
very similar and some are falling through the cracks", I decided that an
index email is in order, sumerising the outstanding patches and the
state I believe they are in.

* xl: Fix CHK_ERRNO()
    - 1386690317-11181-1-git-send-email-andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx
    - Patch v3.  Acked but not committed

* tools/libxc: Fix error checking for xc_get_{cpu,node}map_size() callers
    - 1386776862-19921-1-git-send-email-andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx
    - Quite a lot of arguing about the check being "<0" vs "<=0".
Seeking maintainers executive decision.

* tools/libxl: Fix libxl__device_nic_from_xs_be()
    - 21140.47494.337790.858352@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    - Quite a bit of back and forth.  IanJ submitted a patch which I
have Reviewed-By.  Appears to have stagnated, despite several pings.

Matt: I cant recall if there are any of your fixes outstanding.  If
there are, can you list them please?

~Andrew