Re: [Xen-devel] [osstest test] 22456: regressions - trouble: broken/fail/pass

Jan Beulich writes ("Re: [osstest test] 22456: regressions - trouble:
broken/fail/pass"):
> On 18.12.13 at 15:51, Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Also, the i386 build fails mysteriously:
> Can you make the full tree (logs and object files) available
> somewhere? I can't promise though that I'll get to looking into this
> before the new year (since I have only the rest of today and
> Friday left this year)...

I can't give you the full build tree, I'm afraid, but the logs are
here:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/22456/build-amd64-oldkern/info.html

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/22459/build-i386-oldkern/info.html

NB these are different flights.  22456/build-i386-oldkern failed with
a timeout which may have been network-related and probably doesn't
want to be looked at very much.

If you want to have these logs in January I suggest you copy them now
because they'll probably expire by then...

Thanks,
Ian.