[Xen-devel] Question about four kinds of pages in struct xc_dominfo

Hi,

I'm trying to print out the "current used" pages of each domU.

I'm reading the xen code and found the data structure xc_dominfo at file tools/libxc/xenctrl.h.

I have a simple, maybe very naive question:
1) What is the difference among *nr_outstanding_pages*, * nr_shared_pages*, and *nr_paged_pages*?
2) Could anyone point me to a place that I can find the document of the definition of the structures in xen code, so that I can find those definition by myself?

I'm new to the xen source and hope you can give me some guide to hack the xen code.

========The structure is as below======================
"tools/libxc/xenctrl.h"
/*
 * DOMAIN MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
 */

typedef struct xc_dominfo {
    uint32_t      domid;
    uint32_t      ssidref;
    unsigned int  dying:1, crashed:1, shutdown:1,
                  paused:1, blocked:1, running:1,
                  hvm:1, debugged:1;
    unsigned int  shutdown_reason; /* only meaningful if shutdown==1 */
    unsigned long nr_pages; /* current number, not maximum */
    unsigned long nr_outstanding_pages;
    unsigned long nr_shared_pages;
    unsigned long nr_paged_pages;
    unsigned long shared_info_frame;
    uint64_t      cpu_time;
    unsigned long max_memkb;
    unsigned int  nr_online_vcpus;
    unsigned int  max_vcpu_id;
    xen_domain_handle_t handle;
    unsigned int  cpupool;
} xc_dominfo_t;

Thank you very much for your time and help in these questions!
Happy New Year!

Best,

Meng