Re: [Xen-devel] conflict in public header for values definitions

>>> On 03.01.14 at 20:49, Igor Kozhukhov <ikozhukhov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> it is impossible to do outside public headers, because we have trace.h
> included to another public readers - for example: xen/public/hvm/hvm_op.h

Just create suitable wrapper headers for any such instance.

> will be better to have committed changes in public headers for next ports
> without additional changes in sources.
>
> is it possible to add '#ifdef __sun' to public headers ?

Not if there's a better way. Yes, I agree that the lack of xen_
prefixes in various places is unfortunate, but I don't see why
you shouldn't be able to cope if everyone else can.

Jan