Re: [Xen-devel] QNX Neutrino and RT-Xen

On lun, 2014-01-20 at 15:30 +0200, Pavlo Suikov wrote:

> > This is probably going to be a lot similar to what is being
> attempted
> > here:
> > http://bugs.xenproject.org/xen/mid/%
> 3C1387278345.8738.80.camel@Solace%3E
>

> Wow. That looks fantastic.

Indeed.

> I would watch this one attentively, thanks a lot!

Exactly. I hope there will be room for some good collaboration, for the
benefit of both (well, three, as I also count Xen in!) efforts and
projects, as usual in Open Source :-)

> > Anyway, again, there is rising interest in this sort of workloads
> these
> > days, as Artem (from your same company, I think, and I'm adding him,
> and
> > a bunch of other people too, to the Cc list) knows. :-)
>

> Yep, I'm from his team actually :)

Aha! I suspected that, but good to have the confirmation. By any chance,
will any of you be in Brussels for FOSDEM (at the end of) next week?

Regards,
Dario