Re: [Xen-devel] Request: XenCenter/XE Command To Preserve VM MAC Addresses/VIFs when XS NIC Settings Change

On Wed, 2014-01-22 at 17:20 +0000, Jesse Benedict wrote:
> All,

I think you wanted xen-api@ not xen-api-request@ (the latter being some
sort of admin address I think). I've made that change to this reply.

No XenCenter/Xe development happens on xen-devel@ (which is the list for
development of the upstream hypervisor and associated low level tools)
so I have moved that to Bcc. I think for XenCenter stuff you probably
want one of the xenserver.org lists, but I guess xen-api@ folks can
redirect as necessary.

Quotes untrimmed for the benefit of xen-api@.

Ian.