[Xen-devel] Complete Checklist for making Xen Releases (including PR) - important for Xen 4.4 release

Hi all,

I added a checklist for making Xen Hypervisor releases as I am going to be on holidays (and be uncontactable - remember I tend to holiday in the middle of nowhere such as the Amazon) when the release is most likely made.

See http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Checklist/XenHypervisorReleaseWithMarketing

It is important that owners for these are figured out upfront : there are quite a lot of small things that need doing. Also we need to give people access rights to our systems as needed.

Best Regards
Lars

P.S.: Please contact me with any questions *before* I leave