Re: [Xen-devel] arm64: error: PSR_MODE_EL3t redefined

On Sun, 2014-02-02 at 19:35 +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 01, Ian Campbell wrote:
>
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-aarch64/+bug/1169164
>
> Is this on anyones radar actually? That bug is almost a year old, its
> still broken with a snapshot as of 7 Jan 2014.

Yeah, I've been meaning to ping it. Looks like it recently got moved
from Low to Medium priority so it seems to be back on the radar (I think
Julien pinged it within Linaro).

I've also been having this issue on the opensuse aarach64 distro images
but not gotten round to reporting it. Since I assume you have the
necessary bugzilla accounts etc and are also experiencing it I wonder if
I could prevail on you to report it there too?

Ian.