[Xen-devel] Xen-4.4-rc3 testing

Hello,

Over the weekend, Xen 4.4 had a nightly from XenRT, and I am please to
announce that there appear to be no regressions between Xen-4.4 and the
version of Xen-4.3 which is our current main trunk.

This includes standard lifecycle testing on all XenServer supported
operating systems (All supported versions of Windows, Most supported
versions of Debian, Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS, OEL, SLES), as well as
migration from older versions of XenServer (Xen-3.4 and Xen-4.1 based
versions).  Only qemu-trad is tested; qemu-upstream is still a 'TODO'
item to be used in XenServer.

Furthermore, there appears to be no new regressions in
bootability/stability across our set of hardware.

~Andrew