Re: [Xen-devel] Looking for a volunteer to represent the Xen Project developer community at Test Working group meetings

Lars Kurth writes ("[Xen-devel] Looking for a volunteer to represent the Xen
Project developer community at Test Working group meetings"):
> at the last WG group meeting I had an action to call a vote on whether
> we should open up the Test Framework WG to a community member. We had
> the vote and it was carried.

Thanks.

I'd like to volunteer for this role.

> == What type of person are we looking for ==
> 1) Can represent the Xen Project Developer community : this means you
> need to be an active member of the community (e.g. a maintainer or
> committer)

I'm a tools maintainer, and committer.

> 2) Has some understanding of how testing in the Xen Community works
> today and how it should work.
> 3) Ideally you also have written tests for Xen before.

I mostly wrote run the existing test system.

> == Responsibilities and Rights ==
> 1) You are presenting the views of the community, not those of your
> employee or your own.

Right.

I'm open to questions on how I would approach this task.

> 2) This means that you will need to consult with the developer community
> and understand the key issues on testing.

Indeed.

> 3) You commit to attending WG meetings and monitor and participate on
> wg-test-framework@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can do that.

Thanks,
Ian.