Re: [Xen-devel] Prepping for GSOC 2014 [URGENT] - deadline Feb 14 2014

On 14/02/2014 07:07, Andres Lagar-Cavilla wrote:
Hi all,

I created http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/GSoc_2014 based on the project list

Unless you guys step up, I will move all projects that have no
* level of difficulty
* skills needed
* outcomes
into http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/GSoc_2014#List_of_projects_that_need_more_work
Hi Lars,
I updated the two projects I submitted which got moved down to the "need more
work" list. I believe they are fully specified now.

Sorry for last minute update -- on US west coast.

Best. Thanks for shepherding this.

Andres
Thank you. Don't wait for me to move stuff into the right section. If you feel it is ready, move it up.

Actually, we can and should make modifications in the next few weeks, while the GSoC mentor organization applications are reviewed. Activity and participation is good. That is entirely OK. I will probably go through the "need more work" list and make concrete comments and suggestions for improvement.

Regards
Lars