[Xen-devel] Initial Mini-OS port to ARM64

Hi all,

It is much later than I used to expect. I guess it might be help
to publish my work, though it is still not finished (and might not
be finished very soon...).

I began to try to port mini-os to ARM64 since last summer. Since
the 64-bit guest support is not quite well at that time, this
work had been stopped for a long time until two months ago.

Though it is still at very early stage, it at least can be built,
setup a early page table for booting, parse the DTB passed by the
hypervisor, and be debugged by printk at present. So I put it
on github in case someone might be interested in it. Here is the
url: https://github.com/baozich/minios-arm64

Right now, there are some troubles to make GIC work properly,
as I didn’t consider mapping GIC’s interface in address space and
follows x86’s memory layout which make the kernel virtual address
starts at 0x0. I’ll fix it as soon as possible.

Besides, there is still lots of work to be done. So any comments
or patches are welcome.

Regards,

Baozi