Re: [Xen-devel] Bringing up sequence for non-boot CPU fails

On Tue, 2014-02-18 at 15:37 +0200, Andrii Anisov wrote:
>         > I've checked right now, the PC is 0xc (prefetch abort).
>

>         Good, that makes more sense!
>

> Any additional suggestions, by any chance?

I'm afraid nothing is coming to my mind. :-(

> As I understand your early trap debug patch would not give a lot of
> help here.

Not terribly -- but I suppose it would allow you to add logging of the
fault address|status registers etc, although if your debugger can handle
reading those then that is of little extra value.

Ian.