Re: [Xen-devel] Release, RC5, and branching

On 02/21/2014 04:52 PM, Andrew Cooper wrote:
On 21/02/14 16:30, Ian Jackson wrote:
Ian Jackson writes ("Re: Release, RC5, and branching"):
George Dunlap writes ("Release, RC5, and branching"):
After tagging RC5 this afternoon, I don't see much reason not to branch
-- I don't think at this point we're going to get much more testing in.
OK.  I'll do the branch after the RC5 tarball is made.
The RC5 tags and tarball are in the usual places.  George, do you want
to send an RC announcement ?

Ian.
What about changing the build to not be debug by default, and the main
Xen version?  They will need to be done before the release.

Hmm, arguably that should be done once we start RCs, I would have thought, so we're actually testing the codepaths we plan on releasing.

 -George