Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4 branched, Xen 4.5-unstable open for development

On Fri, 2014-02-21 at 17:09 +0000, George Dunlap wrote:
> We have now branched 4.4 in preparation for the official release
> sometime a week or two hence.

Woohoo.

> Thus the 4.5 development window is now open.

Woohoo!

On that note: I'm at a company wide meeting all day tomorrow and on
Wednesday I fly out to Macau for Linaro Connect. I'll be back on 11
March.

I've got an email folder full of patches which were deferred for 4.5 and
it's unlikely I'll start wading through that with any amount of gusto
until I get back. If anything needs rebasing or resending then there's
no harm in doing so over the next week or so though.

> Thank you everyone for your hard work this release cycle!

Yes indeed! Thanks for you RM efforts...

Ian.