[Xen-devel] Xen PV Guest VM is not coming up on Ubuntu 12.04: Bad archive.

Hi,

I have installed Xen on Ubuntu 12.04 as per https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Xen instructions and created the volume-group, logical & physical volume.

Changed the /etc/network/interfaces file to do the network configuration and VM config file.

But when it asked me to choose a mirror of the ubuntu archive during installation, I selected United States and got the below error(bad archive).

screen-shot 1:
-----------------------
ââââââââââââââââ [!] Choose a mirror of the Ubuntu archive ââââââââââââââââ
 â â
 â Please select an Ubuntu archive mirror. You should use a mirror in â
 â your country or region if you do not know which mirror has the best â
 â Internet connection to you. â
 â â
 â Usually, <your country code>.archive.ubuntu.com is a good choice. â
 â â
 â Ubuntu archive mirror: â
 â â
 â us.archive.ubuntu.com â
 â â
 â <Go Back> â
 â â
 âââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ

screen-shot 2:
----------------------
ââââââââââââââ [!!] Choose a mirror of the Ubuntu archive âââââââââââââââ
 â â
 â Bad archive mirror â
ÂÂ â An error has been detected while trying to use the specified UbuntuÂÂ â
ÂÂ â archive mirror.ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ â
 â â
ÂÂ â Possible reasons for the error are: incorrect mirror specified;ÂÂÂÂÂÂ â
ÂÂ â mirror is not available (possibly due to an unreliable networkÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ â
ÂÂ â connection); mirror is broken (for example because an invalid Release â
 â file was found); mirror does not support the correct Ubuntu version. â
 â â
 â Additional details may be available in /var/log/syslog or on virtual â
ÂÂ â console 4.ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ â
 â â
ÂÂ â Please check the specified mirror or try a different one.ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ â
 â â
 â <Go Back> <Continue> â
 â â
ÂÂ âââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ

I tried for other mirrors also but blocked in same state. Not able to find the root cause of this and how to solve this, hope my network config is fine.

Want to participate in Xen project but blocked in this state badly :(

Thanks,
Sourav Saha