[Xen-devel] Hypercall_page and hypercall interception

Hi everyone,

My name is Thu, and I am currently working on virtualization security using
Xen.

I am interested in intercepting hypercalls from DomU, and would like to know
if I can do that using the hypercall_page kernel symbol. In other words, I
would like to know if I can use it in the same way system call interception
is done using the system_call_table.

I'd be happy if you guys can provide me with some tips on how I can
intercept hypercalls in Xen.

Thanks a lot for your help and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Thu