[Xen-devel] EFI + GRUB2 + Xen work update

Hey,

On Wednesday evening I was able to boot Xen using GRUB2 on EFI platform.
Not all stuff is in place right now but it is good sign. I hope that I
will be able to add missing things and cleanup code in 2-3 weeks (if
nothing unexpected happens). So I suppose that first version of patches
should be ready no later than at the end of March.

This work would not be possible without Vladimir who added missing
features into multiboot2 protocol.

BTW, Vladimir, when are you going to release GRUB2 version 2.02?

Have a nice weekend,

Daniel