Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-unstable Linux 3.14-rc3 and 3.13 Network troubles "bisected"

The function that determines whether to consume another slot is
start_new_rx_buffer() and for each frag I don't see why this would return true
more than DIV_ROUND_UP(size, PAGE_SIZE) times. It may be called more times than
that since the code in xenvif_gop_frag_copy() must also allow for the offset of
the frag but should not return true in all cases. So, I still cannot see why a
frag would ever consume more than DIV_ROUND_UP(size, PAGE_SIZE) slots.

  Paul