[Xen-devel] Interested in parallel xenwatch kthread project

Hi Boris,

I am interested in parallel xenwatch kthread project. I have been talking to Konrad about my proposal as I thought he is the mentor of this project. I would like to introduce myself a little bit.

I am senior Computer Engineering student at Galatasaray University in Istanbul, Turkey. I am a past OPW intern, I worked with PJ Waskiewicz on parallelizing x86 boot process at round 6. I would like to keep contributing to Linux kernel.

I took operation systems, distributed systems and applications classes last year, so I have basic understanding on locks. I believe this project is a good fit for me. :)

I am waiting for your feedback so I that can improvise my proposal.

--
TÃlin Äzer