Re: [Xen-devel] [Qemu-devel] Qemu 2.0 regression with xen: qemu crash on any domUs S.O. start

On Wed, 2014-04-02 at 17:03 +0100, Anthony PERARD wrote:
> When you "xl create", you have about 10 second to start gdb on qemu,
> otherwise, xl will fail to create a guest.

I'd be quite happy with adding a backdoor to libxl for this case. i.e.
looking for the existence LIBXL_DEBUG_QEMU in the environment and make
that timeout (practically) infinite.

Alternatively it could just print the qemu command line and wait for you
to run it yourself (assuming that fits into the control flow...)

Ian.