[Xen-devel] Xen 32-bit PV regression

Steven,

Looks like commit 198d208df (x86: Keep thread_info on thread stack in x86_32) broke Xen's 32-bit PV guests.

I poked a little at it and it seems that at least the ifdef in xen_cpu_up() needs to be adjusted to set up kernel_stack --- that allows CPUs to get going. This is not enough though (not particularly surprisingly) and we die a little later with #GPF in xen_iret.

-boris