[Xen-devel] softirq process in driver domain

I have a question about the softirq process in driver domain. I run I/O-intensive experiments in Xen4.2.2. The linux kernel is 3.12.0 for both dom0 and domU. Dom0 has 4 vcpus floating on a quad-core CPU. The ethx and all vifx.x irq affinity is f (irq can be handled by any vcpu). However, I found only vcpu0 of dom0 processes the softirq. The %si of cpu0 output by 'top' in dom0 is very high, and cpu utilization of ksoftirqd/0 is also higher than 15%. Is there any method can deliver softirq to all vcpus of dom0? My NIC is Intel 82599EB. It is a multi-queue NIC sending packets to all physical cores based on the processing position. I also tried KVM as hypervisor, and its results show  irq processing is done on all processor. Thanks.

Regards,
Cong