Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 25858: regressions - FAIL

On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 11:03 +0100, Jan Beulich wrote:
> > flight 25858 xen-unstable real [real]
> > http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/25858/
> >
> > Regressions :-(
> >
> > Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> > including tests which could not be run:
> >  build-i386                    4 xen-build                 fail REGR. vs.
> > 25819
>
> So it's not clear to me whether this
>
> + perl -i.bak -pe '
>               next unless m/^exit 0/;
>                 print "setopt CONFIG_HIGHPTE n\n" or die $!;
>                 print "setopt CONFIG_TUN y\n" or die $!;
>                 print "setopt CONFIG_BLK_DEV_NBD m\n" or die $!;
>                 print "setopt CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO y\n" or die $!;
>         ' buildconfigs/enable-xen-config
> Can't open buildconfigs/enable-xen-config: No such file or directory.
>
> is causing the failure,

It really should, but it doesn't appear to be, the test script seems to
continue.

This code should be redundant since osstest.git commit c1fba9810435
"import enable-xen-config from xen.git, use for ts-kernel-build" and is
just wrong since xen.git 40305629dc48 "build: remove Linux kernel build
integration."

And the latter seems to be stuck in staging, so perhaps it is that
change causing the problem then, but more likely it is related to some
networking issues the test controller had over the w/e.

I'll prep a patch to nuke this unneccssary code.

Ian.