[Xen-devel] Update seabios and upstream qemu versions used on xen-unstable

I think it would be good to update seabios and upstream qemu versions used with xen-unstable. Recently I tested on my testing system with xen-unstable seabios updated to debian package version 1.7.4-4 without finding regressions and upstream qemu 2.0-rc0 from git where I found 2 regressions already reported and solved on upstream git. I updated qemu to 2.0-rc2 where I did some tests without finding other regressions or bugs for now. I also noticed on the wiki page of the next hackathon the topic "QEMU and SeaBIOS regression testing". As I reported some time ago it would be of great help.

Thanks for any reply.