Re: [Xen-devel] the logic of burn_credits

Think you very much for your reply. For some reasons,I haven't read your mail until today. So please forgive me for my so late reply.
This is my first time when I ask question in Xen mailing list.I am so happy and excited about your reply.
With the help of your answer, I found the main reason why I couldn't understand the function,which is that I misunderstood the macro "do_div" in xen-4.3.2/xen/include/asm-x86/div64.h. I have thought the macro returns the quotient before ,but now I discern that it returns the reminder and the quotient is stored in its first parameter,which is the dividend.