[Xen-devel] vif processing is unbalance

Hi All,

I found the vif processing are always done on the first vcpu in dom0. I give dom0 2 vcpus pinned to two dedicated cores respectively. The affinity of each domU's vif-rx/tx is 3 (/proc/irq/**/smp_affinity is 3). However, all vif processing are still only done on the vcpu0. This can be observed by reading top output (%si utilization) and /proc/interrupts. My test bed is Xen4.2.2, linux 3.12 is used as both dom0 kernel and domU kernel.

Is there a method to balance the vif processing among all vcpus in dom0? Thanks

Regards,
Cong