Re: [Xen-devel] Locking cache lines on L1

On Thu, 2014-04-17 at 13:09 -0700, younis albadre wrote:

(please disable HTML in your MUA and post plain text only)

> I'm working on securing access to L1 cache by locking it line by line.
> Is there any way to do it? For example, a xen hypervisor has two
> virtual machines accessing the L1 and L1 lines are locked for a
> certain time to each vm accessed them.

I'm not sure what you are asking. If you are asking if there is a way to
lock down specific L1 cache lines then that is the sort of thing which
can only really be answered by reading the relevant processor's manual.

Ian.