Re: [Xen-devel] [MirageOS-devel] PVH port of Mini-OS

On 24 April 2014 10:43, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> It's probably a little early for review,
>>
>> It's never too early for an RFC posting IMHO. The danger of delaying is
>> that review will show up some major change, which is easy to deal with
>> early on and a pain in the neck later.
>>

> True; Dave and I will do a first pass next week (all returning from vacation)
> and work with Hwanju to submit an RFC set.
>
> Need to ensure they play nicely with Thomas Leonard's emerging ARM minios
> patchset too (which is itself based off some of the earlier ones posted to
> the list):
> Live notes here; http://openmirage.org/wiki/xen-on-cubieboard2

I've also submitted a pull request to KarimAllah to collect some early
feedback, but anyone else is welcome to comment too:

https://github.com/KarimAllah/xen/pull/2

--
Dr Thomas Leonard        http://0install.net/
GPG: DA98 25AE CAD0 8975 7CDA  BD8E 0713 3F96 CA74 D8BA